Webinar – Drillhole Display
The Webinar uses MapInfo Professional ® v10.5 and Encom Discover ® v12.0.
The Discover Drillhole Display module provides a comprehensive environment for processing and visualizing drillhole data. This 1 hour 45 minute Webinar covers the following steps to create drillhole sections:
- Organize all drillhole data into a format recognized by MapInfo.
- The collar table must be mappable. ie. displayed in a map window.
- Create a new drillhole project and assign the correct table and column names.
- Use the data validation utility to check for drillhole name mismatches, missing data, sample overlaps or end of hole depth discrepancies.
- Display Plan map to check for hole trace irregularities.
- Select a section line or number of drillholes and create the section.
- Select and display downhole data on section.
- Add the section to a layout window at the correct scale including section grid and titleblock ready for printing.
- Save the section to be used in the future.
To receive a copy of the Webinar enter your name and email address
a download link will be emailed to you shortly.