Webinar – Advanced Object Creation and Editing
The Webinar uses MapInfo Professional ® v10.0 and Encom Discover ® v11.0.
This 1 hour 20 minute video covers some of the advanced object creation and editing tools useful in creating maps. These tools include:
- Screen Digitizing – create digital datasets using existing tables and digitizing from a scanned image.
- Data Entry – We will use the Discover DigData utility to streamline the entry of attribute data for digitized map objects.
- MapInfo Autotrace – use Autotrace to trace nodes from existing polylines or polygons.
- The Discover PolyBuilder utility is designed to simplify the conversion of digitised linework (representing regions) into polygon vector objects.
- Clip to Polygon – Discard data that lie outside a selected region, clipping the retained data at the region boundary.
To receive a copy of the Webinar enter your name and email address
a download link will be emailed to you shortly.