Webinar – Geochem Module
The Webinar uses MapInfo Professional ® v10.0 and Encom Discover ® v11.0.
The 45 minute Webinar covers the Discover Geochem Module which provides the following functionality:
- Point Classification – Apply incremented colour, size or symbol styles to a point dataset, allowing the definition of homogenous data classes by ranges or groups of values.
- Trivariate Point Classification – Set threshold values for up to three selected fields to determine if a sample population can be separated into homogenous groups, including interdependent relationships between the elements.
- Data Levelling – Normalize geochemical data to identify anomalous values regardless of sample type, sample method, background geology or regolith unit.
- Summary Statistics – Report standard statistical results for a geochemical dataset and save the results to a separate table.
- Compute Correlation Matrix – Calculate the correlation coefficients for two elements and determine their relative variation.
To receive a copy of the Webinar enter your name and email address
a download link will be emailed to you shortly.